Monday, July 6, 2009

Introduction

Hello All, and welcome to my new blog. My name is Lola Louboutin, so chosen because 1) whatever Lola wants, Lola gets and 2) because I love shoes and Louboutin's red soles speak to my red soul. That being said, however, I must say that this blog will not often be about shoes. (I can't say I will never write about shoes, because I do freakin' love shoes!) There are plenty of shoe blogs out there who can and will continue to do it better than I ever could. All in all, Lola is my alter-ego. I'm writing this blog because I love sharing, venting, arguing, explaining, and emotionally vomiting on line for others to read and commisserate with. Those of you who know me are already familiar with my style. Those of you who don't, I hope you will get to know me and allow me to get to know you as well.

Just to warn you all, I'm super-random and this blog will also be all over the place!

Thanks for your time and welcome along on this new journey I'm taking!
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment