Thursday, December 31, 2009

...is this thing on?

I'm just wondering if anyone is reading this...I'm not thinking of stopping, because I NEED this outlet like ya'll just don't know. However, I am writing things for myself as well, mostly because they aren't fit for public consumption--at least, not by anyone who knows me. But I'm not getting any feedback, so once again, here I am, begging for someone to tell me something. What direction would you like to see this go in? Do you love or hate the utter randomness of it all? Please, someone...tell me something!

I'll keep writing, I just hope ya'll will keep reading.

And with it being New Year's Eve, I must absolutely wish all of you health, love, luck, and happiness in the new year. I wish fabulous things for all of us. I just don't have anything more profound than that to say.

Hugs & Kisses,
Lola

1 comment:

  1. Write away. I'll read it. I may not always comment, but I always give it a look.

    ReplyDelete